Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome 2010


Well it is a new year, so they say. I have not seen too much different yet... I can only hope!


My stash is gonna get bigger, my brother in laws got me a Michael's gift card for Christmas. whoo hoo! I will be getting the needles I need to make 2-at-a-time socks. I decided not to try it again til I have the correct materials.


Kids go back to school tomorrow.. that can only be good. We are on our way today or tomorrow to get our new fireplace for the living room. We will be warm, maybe no snuggie needed!


I am going to work on mom's blanket today if we don't leave the house. I want to get it done so I can say I actually finished something in a somewhat timely manner. Let me qualify that, I seem to not get the bigger projects finished. If I am working on a dishcloth or scarf, I can get those very small projects done, but the projects that take more than one knitting session to complete.. I might be screwed. Again, the ADD. I can't help it, blame it on the brain.


Well, off to the couch, hook in hand to knock out that lapghan......maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment