Tuesday, January 19, 2010

foiled AGAIN

I am sitting writing a blog post because my plans for the daywere changed for me. I started a fitness program on Sunday. I picked up EA Active for the Wii. It has a great feature.. the "thirty day challenge". I thought, great I am acountable to the machine. Day one.. Did my workout, 20 minutes of intense lunging, running and boxing... I felt pretty good about myself. Later that night the pain set in. My back, my chest my butt....killing me. Ok this must be working. Yesterday, still in pain, but work through it... I thought that I might just die! Now add my calves to the pain centre!..Today it says rest... Yay I can do that.
i didn't want to hang out at home and do house work. (It really needs to be done btw) So off to take the kids to school, packed up my socks and off to the library to knit a little..out of the house. Trudged through the school soccer field, fell in the snow, slid across the parking lot, got to the door of the Library........CLOSED Tuesday 1pm -9pm. Well crap! So off to Tims's Grabbed a hot cider... way too sweet, strolled around the bargain shop and now I am here... blogging instead of sitting in a comfy library chair knitting in solitude.
I know what you are thinking.. I could be knitting here at home, but the house is making me feel guilty. It really is a mess. at least I turned the dishwasher on... not a total loss for the day. Well....I better do something, Let you know what it was later! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment