Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ok, Take two!




I finally got the pictures taken of MY very own socks!!! yay!!!
Today has already started out bad... one kid screaming because I didn't hear him change his mind from cheerios to cornflakes.... too bad just eat them. The other one screaming because he didn't bring home the things that he needs to complete his homework... like that is my fault.

Calgon take me away!

Today the library is open at 10 so I am going to try again to go there and sit in solitude. Knit my Sailor's delight socks, pattern from the the 2-at-a time socks book I got for Christmas. I will have to walk to Tim's and back first though to kill the hour from dropping off the kids til the Library opens.
Off to kick some boyz butts! I have had enough for one morning...and i have to work out this afternoon. yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment