Monday, July 12, 2010

What I am up to these hot and Hazy Dayz!

I have be neglecting my musings so here goes.....



I have more projects on the go right now that I think that I ever have! I finally frogged that horrid sock of Hubby's. restarted that with larger needles and way less stitches.

I have started a pair of socks for myself, a pair for my BF, and a pair for DS2.

I have started a knitting bag for a swap, a shawl for a swap, I still have my afghan and mom's crochet afghan on the go. Oh and I almost forgot, Finally started hubby's sweater using philosopher's yarn from Inverhuron, Ontario.



I think that whoever decided that Summer vacation was a good idea needs to be shot! I have no idea what to do with these kids all day everyday. Thank God for the library summer reading club and the Town of Fort Erie for putting in a splash pad behind the library.



The one thing that we do do everyweek is TASC Niagara's rehersal for Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour dreamcoat. TASC is a group for children and young adults with special abilities! What a great program, finally something that the whole family can be involved in that revolves around DS2. He is very excited to be a camel/brother for the show. Will keep updated as to the progress and promotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment